Discussion General Badminton Discussions, News & Updates

When the match goes to third set and you are winning 11-3 and loss from that position you need to ponder on the reasons on the hard way. Fitness and short rallies are the only options to see you through as it is gruelling to play against chinese players who are super confident about their abilities. I guess an indonesian coach can help Indian players( no disrespect to Indian coaches) when I say Jonathan christie in action against Lakshya in All England the play was out of the world where Lakshya while playing 120% of his ability could not get past against Jonathan Christie.
Yes no smash from Sindhu only lakshaya used more smashed nowdays but problem is accuracy of smash as that go outside the line.indonesia coach we can try as then u have less chance of getting backstab in Olympic

But instead of Christe viditsaran I fear most.

Good thing lakshaya set to practice in France ahead of Olympic ioc gave green light

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock